
Well I can't say I have anything incredibly important to say. However, this doesn't imply that I never will. If you are interested in listening to a Yukoner ramble on about just about anything, well, I do believe you have found the perfect blog!
I can't promise you'll agree with everything or anything I will say. I also can't promise that I will be the most educated and informed person in what I am discussing at the time. The point of this is typically to send out your own priceless opinion, is it not?
I will promise that I will endulge you in bitter rants, happy and not-so-happy observations, stories of what intrigued me during the day, rediculous stories of life growing up in Whitehorse and my time outside of Whitehorse, my endless lists of favorites, likes and dislikes, and much much more.
I welcome you to join me on this journey! And who knows...maybe after I publish this I will discover I really don't have anything to say and this is actually my last blog.
I can't promise you'll agree with everything or anything I will say. I also can't promise that I will be the most educated and informed person in what I am discussing at the time. The point of this is typically to send out your own priceless opinion, is it not?
I will promise that I will endulge you in bitter rants, happy and not-so-happy observations, stories of what intrigued me during the day, rediculous stories of life growing up in Whitehorse and my time outside of Whitehorse, my endless lists of favorites, likes and dislikes, and much much more.
I welcome you to join me on this journey! And who knows...maybe after I publish this I will discover I really don't have anything to say and this is actually my last blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment